Deputy Director: Ms Kitty
Chen (0086) 579 85096129/15105887292
Add: UNION SERVICE CO.,LTD 4F, Union Group Building, 529# North Zongze Road, Yiwu, China 322000
At present, the most choice is to mop the floor with a flat mop. This flat mop can also effectively avoid damage to the wooden floor due to residual water. The flat mop can also be used for wet and dry purposes, and it can also rub against the ground to generate static electricity, so it has a super decontamination effect. If you are choosing a flat mop, you must choose the kind of cloth cover made of microfiber. Generally speaking, this effect will be better. If it is such a flat mop not only has good water absorption, but also generates static electricity to effectively absorb dust on the ground, and even extremely fine dust, hair and pet hair can be well absorbed.
Generally, mops are suitable for composite floors, but each type of mop has different advantages. The composite electric board and solid wood floor should be relatively dry, otherwise it will not be good for the floor.
1. The flat mop is a relatively cheap traditional mop, which has to be wrung out by hand, and the cloth must be washed by hand.
2. The mop head can be used without hands, and it is very convenient to use, and it can be shaken dry, so it is very suitable.
3. Another advantage is that the head is strip-shaped, which is relatively easier to clean dead corners, such as around the legs of the table.
1. Electrostatic mop: The mop head has a large width, the use of strip fiber friction to generate static fuzz and dirt, strong water absorption, can be used dry or wet, a wide area that can be dragged at a time, saving time and effort; it is recommended to buy two at a time The blocks are used for wet and dry conditions respectively.
2. Double-sided mop: Use the up and down method to directly change the surface for cleaning. The slope of the cloth surface is convenient for cleaning dead corners. The cloth surface can be removed and washed.
3. Rubber cotton mop: The mop head is made of sponge, so it has strong water absorption and is easy to rinse. It can quickly mop the water on the ground, and the mop is easy to clean, just put it under the faucet and rinse.
When mopping wooden floors, the best choice is a flat mop. The flat mop can effectively avoid the damage to the floor caused by the residual water.
Flat mops can generally be used for both wet and dry purposes, and they can also rub against the ground to generate static electricity, which can super decontaminate. When choosing a flat mop, the effect will be better if the cloth cover is made of microfiber. The flat mop not only has good water absorption, but also generates static electricity to effectively adsorb the dust on the ground. Even the extremely fine dust, hair and pet hair can be firmly adsorbed.
Vinyl flooring needs to be cleaned and maintained weekly. Vinyl flooring has a relatively high hardness. Maintenance method: gently mix 1/4 cup of vinegar with 1 drop of detergent and warm water. Spray one part at a time and then wipe it with a wet microfiber mop. For regular deep cleaning, steam cleaners can be used to clean tiles and grout. For steam, stains and bacteria can be removed.
The microfiber mop uses microfiber high water absorption and super decontamination effect to make the floor show a very bright and beautiful feeling, does not shed hair, does not fade, and is easy to clean. It is very convenient for long-term use, and effectively protects the cleanliness of the home environment and saves time. Worry-free and extremely practical.
KNOWBODY is one of the top cleaning mop manufacturers and is a professional broom factory. We solemnly promise to provide your products with excellent quality, reasonable prices and the highest cost performance.
The quality of our products has passed international certification and the price is affordable.
Welcome to choose KNOWBODY - one of the top cleaning mop manufacturers and a professional broom factory. >>>More products
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again