Deputy Director: Ms Kitty
Chen (0086) 579 85096129/15105887292
Add: UNION SERVICE CO.,LTD 4F, Union Group Building, 529# North Zongze Road, Yiwu, China 322000
What are the main changes in traditional mops in cleaning mops?
The traditional mop is the most traditional mop. A bundle of cloth is tied to one end of a long wooden pole to make a mop.
It is characterized by simplicity and low price.
The working head has changed from a rag block to a bunch of cloth strips, which has a strong decontamination ability.
The main changes are:
(1) In addition to the cloth strips, the material shape of the working head also appears in the shape of a yarn rope, and more ultra-fine fiber yarn is used, which has the advantages of strong decontamination ability, good water absorption, and no mildew.
(2) In addition to the fixed type, the working head is installed with a replaceable type, which is convenient for replacing the yarn of the tow head.
(3) In addition to the fixed type, the working rod also has a split type and an adjustable length telescopic type to suit different people's heights.
(4) The shape of the working head has developed from a round shape to a strip shape and a flat shape, etc., and later developed into a flat mop.
(5) In addition to cotton, the material of the working head also includes superfine fibers and rubber slivers, which later developed into a rubber cotton mop.
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again